Terms of Service: CarDr.com Inc
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users including who purchase used cars or offer trade-in appraisals and others who wish to access or use the Service (each a “User” "You", "Your", andcollectively, “Users”).
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
Certain features, functionalities, tools, and solutions of the Service may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which may be posted on the Service from time to time. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
THESE TERMS SET FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT), AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT). YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR ACCEPT THE TERMS IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SERVICE.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
1. ABOUT CARDR.COM
- The CarDr.com provides OEM Level OBD Diagnostics, patterned component failure & live market vehicle pricing data. The Service is designed for car dealerships in United States. Users include all who purchase used cars or offer trade-in appraisals. The Service allows subscribers to enter a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and retrieve a vehicle history report as well as vehicle pricing from third party partners. The Service allows the User to detect trouble codes using a Bluetooth OBD Adapter operating at OEM Levels. The Service allows the user to get patterned component failure and also order parts from the Nexpart.
- CarDr.com presents Trade Scan App “built by dealers, for dealers”. Trade Scan helps car dealerships save thousands of dollars on their next used car purchase. Trade Scan App when coupled with the CarDr.com’s Bluetooth OBD adapter gives the world’s most advanced Vehicle Diagnostic & Appraisal system in the palm of your hand.
- Authorized Dealer Location(s). Dealers may use the CarDr.com Trade Scan App in any location they seem fit, including Auto Auctions, as long as the use is for the subscribing end trade-in/appraisal business use. End user is responsible to know
if OBD is permitted at a location.
- CARDR.COM does not recommend or endorse any specific vehicles, services, or methods; or any other information that may be mentioned, written, or featured on CARDR.COM or linked to from CARDR.COM. Your reliance on any information provided by CARDR.COM; its employees; Users; or any third-party site, application, or other party that may be linked to or accessed through the Service; and any other parties featured or appearing on the Service is solely at your own risk.
- CARDR.COM cannot and does not provide any warranties related to the information contained in or resulting from any vehicles that may be listed on or through the CARDR.COM Service. Any and all information accessed through the CARDR.COM Service is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness.
- CARDR.COM does not examine, determine, or warrant the competence of any vehicles that may be listed on or through the CARDR.COM Service. CARDR.COM does not examine, determine, or warrant the suitability of any vehicle which may be listed on or through CARDR.COM’s Service. Use of the CARDR.COM Service is entirely voluntary and will not give rise to any liability against CARDR.COM. In no event shall CARDR.COM be liable for damages to any User or Users on the CARDR.COM Service.
- User emails will be read and moderated to check for spam or other inappropriate content. Inappropriate content may include without limitation solicitation and spam.
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to User’s use of CARDR.COM, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to User’s use of CARDR.COM. By using CARDR.COM, User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use CARDR.COM is personal to User and is not transferable to any person or entity.
- User Responsibilities. Users are solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of any information that they choose to post or place on or through the Service, including without limitation any User-Generated Content and any communications with others on or through the Site or the Service are fully compliant with all applicable regulations, laws, and rules.
Note regarding the Fair Credit Reporting Act and related obligation
WE DO NOT PROVIDE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR SERVICES AND ARE NOT A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT 15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. (“FCRA”) BECAUSE THE INFORMATION WE PROVIDE IS NOT COLLECTED OR PROVIDED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR THE PURPOSE OF SERVING AS A FACTOR IN ESTABLISHING A PERSON’S ELIGIBILITY FOR (a) CREDIT OR INSURANCE TO BE USED PRIMARILY FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES; (b) EMPLOYMENT PURPOSES; (c) BENEFITS, TENANCY OR EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION CONSIDERATIONS; OR (d) IN CONNECTION WITH A BUSINESS TRANSACTION INITIATED BY AN INDIVIDUAL CONSUMER FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE CREDIT WORTHINESS, CREDIT STANDING, CREDIT CAPACITY, CHARACTER, GENERAL REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, OR MODE OF LIVING OF ANY PERSON. AS SUCH, THE ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS AFFORDED TO CONSUMERS AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCIES PER FCRA ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN, THESE TERMS. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that You will not conduct any search or otherwise obtain or use any Content or other information obtained from or through the Site for purposes prohibited by law. Because We are NOT a Consumer Reporting Agency, You are prohibited fromusing any information obtained from the Site, including, but not limited to, CarDr.com Data or other information obtained, as a factor in determining a person’s eligibility for:
- Employment, including, but not limited to, to evaluate anyone for initial employment, reassignment, promotion, or retention (including, but not limited to, household workers such as babysitters, cleaning personnel, nannies, contractors, and domestic workers);
- Tenancy, including, but not limited to, deciding whether to lease a residential or commercial space to anyone;
- Educational Admission or Benefits, including, but not limited to, assessing anyone’s qualifications for an educational program or scholarship;
- Personal Credit, Loans or Insurance, including, but not limited to, assessing the risk associated with providing credit, a loan or insurance based on anyone’s existing debt obligations; and/or
- Business Transactions initiated by an individual consumer. Including, but not limited to, determining whether anyone continues to meet the terms of a personal customer account.
Nor may you use any Content in order to take any “adverse action”. Using information obtained from Us in any of the aforementioned ways violates both these Terms and the law and can lead to possible criminal penalties. We take this very seriously, and reserve the right to terminate user access, terminate Accounts, and report violators to law enforcement as appropriate. If You are not sure whether Your desired use of information obtained from CarDr.com complies with these restrictions, please contact us at Support@cardr.com before conducting any search or otherwise obtaining information from CarDr.com.
- Account Creation. In order to use the Services, you must register for an account ("Account") and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Service. CARDR.COM may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with this Agreement.
- Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify CARDR.COM of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. CARDR.COM cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- No Reliance on User-Generated Content. For the avoidance of doubt, User-Generated Content posted on or through the Service, blog posts, feedbacks, articles, or videos, is provided for informational purposes only, with no assurance that such User-Generated Content is true, correct, recommended, or accurate.
- No Liability for User Interactions. CARDR.COM may monitor communications and interactions on Service. Any liability, loss, or damage that results from any interactions among Users, including, without limitation, any postings that you input or receive through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. At our discretion, we may monitor and/or record your general interactions with the Service, though we will not monitor or record the specific details of such interactions.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
- License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the CARDR.COM grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to the extent necessary and required to access, explore, and otherwise use this Service.
- Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise exploit the Service, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Service; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Service; (c) you shall not access the Service in order to build a similar or competitive website, vehicle, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Service may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Service shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Service (or on any content displayed on the Service) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- Modification. CARDR.COM reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (in whole or in part) or price of the vehicles, with or without notice to you. You agree that CARDR.COM will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service or any part thereof.
- Ownership. Excluding any User Content that you may provide (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Service and its content are owned by CARDR.COM or CARDR.COM’s suppliers as the case may be. Neither these Terms, nor your access to the Service, shall be deemed to transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 4.1. CARDR.COM and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
- Payment will be charged monthly and will be billed in US dollars. Subscribers will be charged on the first start day of services for every month that the services are in use. Any non-payment can lead to the termination of the service. No refund will be allowed later once it gets charged for services. Payment done by Credit Card/ACH will be charged on recurring basis every month.
User Content. "User Content" means any and all information and content that a User submits to, or uses with, the Service (e.g., content in the User’s postings). You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (defined in Section 4.3). You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by CARDR.COM. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. CARDR.COM is not obligated to backup any User Content, and your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our "Acceptable Use Policy":
You agree not to use the Service to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Service any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Service unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Service to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other Users, including email addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Service), whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Service; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Service, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Service.
Enforcement. CARDR.COM reserves the right (but has no obligation) to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content in accordance with Section 10, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
Feedback. If you provide CARDR.COM with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Service ("Feedback"), you hereby assign to CARDR.COM all rights in such Feedback and agree that CARDR.COM shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. CARDR.COM will treat any Feedback you provide to CARDR.COM as non-confidential and nonproprietary. You agree that you will not submit to CARDR.COM any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- You agree to indemnify and hold CARDR.COM (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Service, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations or (d) your User Content. CARDR.COM reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & ADS; OTHER USERS
- Other Users. Each user of the Service is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content. Your interactions with other users of the Service are solely between you and such users. You agree that CARDR.COM will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any user of the Service, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- Release. You hereby release and forever discharge CARDR.COM (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Service (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other users of the Service or any Third-Party Links & Ads).
- CARDR.COM is a participant of an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking.
- CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM THIRD-PARTY SERVICES. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
- DISCLAIMER. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR VEHICLE. CARDR.COM DOES NOT OFFER ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY VEHICLE. CARDR.COM AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM (A) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICE OR VEHICLES OR THE INFORMATION THAT IS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, (B) ANY AND ALL SERVICES RENDERED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER, PARTNER, USER, OR AFFILIATE FEATURED ON THIS SERVICE, OR (C) ANY CLAIMS THAT MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM YOUR RELIANCE UPON OR USE THEREOF.
- SERVICE DISCLAIMERSTHE SERVICE OR INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND CARDR.COM (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU RESIDE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CARDR.COM (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE VEHICLES, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, EVEN IF CARDR.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
- User agrees to Third party Terms and Conditions for the data/services provided by them. Subscriber acknowledges that CarDr.com On-Board Diagnostic adapter can detect only 90% of the On-Bord Diagnostics trouble Codes including Manufacturers from the US, Korea, and Japan (Excluding cars produced by European Manufacturers Etc.)
TERM & TERMINATION
- Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service. Your membership will continue unless terminated from any party. A minimum term of 90 days is required. The services may be terminated with a 30-day notice requesting termination by email to email@example.com. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Service at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Service in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your right to access and use the Service will terminate immediately. You understand that your termination may involve deletion of your User Content associated with you from our live databases. CARDR.COM will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms.
CARDR.COM respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Service do the same. In connection with our Service, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Service who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Service, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification must be provided to our designated CARDR.COM:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
- Changes. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an email to the last email address you provided to us (if any), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Service. CarDr.com reserves the right to change the service offerings or pricing with prior notice of 30 days. It will be communicated to You via the Service. You are responsible for providing us with your most current email address. In the event that the last email address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the email containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of thirty calendar days following our dispatch of an email notice to you (if applicable) or thirty calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Service. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Service. Continued use of our Service following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Electronic Communications. The communications between you and CARDR.COM use electronic means, whether you use the Service or send us emails, or whether CARDR.COM posts notices on the Service or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from CARDR.COM in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that CARDR.COM provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a hard copy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions contained herein pertaining to disclaimers, exclusion of warranty, limitation of liability, and indemnification are for the benefit of CARDR.COM and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, affiliates, third party providers, and partners. Each of these parties shall have privity of contract with respect to such terms to the extent necessary to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Service. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word "including" means "including without limitation". If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, the relationship between any User and CARDR.COM is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. The relationship between CARDR.COM and each User will be that of independent contractor, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be deemed, held, or construed to be partners, joint venturers, fiduciaries, employees, or agents of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without CARDR.COM’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. CARDR.COM may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
- Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein, nor the shall they limit, influence, or otherwise affect the interpretation of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Severability. The terms and conditions contained herein shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©CARDR.COM, All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Service are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- Governing Law and place of Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of state of Illinois. Any legal suit, action, claim, proceeding or investigation arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be instituted in the courts state of Illinois.
Tower Floor, 1415 West 22nd Street,
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Contact No.: (800) 932-1120