Vehicle OEM Diagnostics
Vehicle Diagnostics & Appraisal
Vehicle OEM Diagnostics & Appraisal
Vehicle History Report Partners
Market Valuation Partners
Advanced On Board Diagnostics
Database Driven Appraisal Report
What a CarDr.com Used Car Inspection includes:
- Vehicle History Check Summary: Detect previous vehicle damage. We are partnered with CARFAX, ensuring quality history data.
- AI On-Board Diagnostic Scan: Check Engine light - diagnostic code detection: 4,000+ Codes
- Emission / OBD Monitors: So it passes next emission test - $100 value
- Fraud Detection - Odometer Rollback - 7% of car's sold in the US have Odometer Fraud
- Fraud Detection - Fake VIN - so you are not sold another car than you think
- Mobile Application Based Comprehensive Inspection: customized for every vehicle type - so nothing is missed
- 150+ check point inspection: Exterior, Interior, Tires/Wheels, Mechanical, Idle & Driving test*
- 40+ Vehicle Photos + Inspections performed by a Vehicle Specialist
- Real Time Inspection Scheduling & Status = Quick Turn Around, typically 1 business day
Reliability Score - is based on Mechanical, Condition, Driving test, OBD Diagnostic data received from the Vehicle's Engine Control Unit (ECU), RPM test & exterior of the car.
CarDr.com AI Suggested
Fair Market Value
1000s of Customers inspected their vehicle
Senior Management Team, Texas Toyota Dealership
Our CarDr.com system revealed over $5000 mechanical defects on a recent Ram truck trade in diagnostic. Customer tried to hide the defects, but it got revealed by using CarDr.com adaptor. This paid our subscription cost for whole year.
Senior Management Team, Texas Honda Dealership
Our CarDr.com system alerted us to a defective hybrid battery system on a high line import brand trade. Potential loss trade of $3000+ saved
Senior Management Team, Lincoln-Ford dealer
When the Car Doctor rep arrived for a demo at our Ford Lincoln store, we had a newly arrived Chrysler 300 auction purchase ready to be sent to make-ready. After scanning the unit, a couple of electrical problems along with an AC sensor defect were discovered. To confirm the accuracy of the scan we used our hard-wire shop scanner which failed to detect any of the problems that were present. We made a purchase decision right away.
A hassle-free kind of happy
I’m a hyper-critical New Yorker. If a service doesn’t perform to the standards they set forth, I speak up.
Fortunately, this service deserved high praise. I checked out them, and 3 of their competitors. I chose them because only they promised quick (as in next day for me, might be a bit different for you, but all the others said 2-4 business days) service, and delivered. Seamlessly…
I had never used a car inspector before and from the initial call I made, I was informed of the process in detail and what to expect. From beginning to the end of the process couldn’t of gone any smoother. The inspector called me after reviewing the car and informed me of how the inspection went and explained everything clearly to me. I received the detailed report listing …
Patty - Customer
Ordered my inspection online about 5:45 pm, they inspected the vehicle and had the report to me the next night. Very thorough and worth the cost.
States we provide vehicle inspection in
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Ohio Oklahoma
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia