Press Release CARFAX
CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS NOW INTEGRATED WITH CARDR.COM’S NEW SMARTPHONE APP AND WORLD’S SMALLEST OBD ADAPTER THAT DELIVERS OEM LEVEL OBD DIAGNOSTICS
Provides Used Car Dealers with CARFAX Vehicle History Data to Accurately Appraise Vehicles
CHICAGO – CarDr.com’s new smartphone Vehicle Appraisal App, the first to combine pricing AND OEM level On-board diagnostics (OBD) by Bluetooth connection, announces its integration with real-time CARFAX Vehicle History Reports to provide a vehicle’s history. The integration of a vehicle’s history combined with CarDr.com’s proprietary OBD diagnostics allows used car dealers to establish a vehicle’s true value most accurately.
CarDr.com Founder Parry Singh says, “We are excited to partner with CARFAX’s industry-leading vehicle appraisal product. The integrated solution of instant OEM level vehicle OBD diagnostics coupled with real-time vehicle CARFAX historical data offers an unbeatable value to used car dealers.”
A trusted CARFAX Vehicle History Report helps car dealers determine accurate pricing based on the car's history. In addition, CARFAX has the most accident and damage information, which allows used car dealers to understand what they should be paying for any specific vehicle.
Many apps provide pricing OR diagnostics but CarDr.com is the first to offer both via Bluetooth with their patent-pending technology. The technology was created for car dealers, appraisers, wholesalers, and inspectors to:
- Detect VIN fraud with 100% accuracy and OBD trouble codes with 90+% accuracy
- Deliver more than the OBD standard generic level code report so the fair value of a used vehicle can be estimated immediately
- Reveal hidden OBD faults from the chassis and body modules (C and B codes) that can lead to significant sales margin erosion in used car purchases
- These hidden codes can often cost more than $2,000 to correct
- Create dynamic reports for each vehicle appraised, take photos, add appraisal notes and view previous appraisals
- The vehicle appraisal report generated from the application has proven to be a valuable tool for automotive wholesalers to enable sales and track accountability within the dealership
About CarDr.com, Inc.
CarDr.com is an automotive technology company that provides the auto industry’s leading software, hardware, and services for vehicle valuation and inspection. The product offerings include a Vehicle Appraisal system for Car Dealers. It also provides used Vehicle Inspection service for retail & corporate clients nationwide.
The company’s Vehicle Appraisal Application delivers original equipment manufacturer (OEM) level OBD diagnostic accuracy, delivered via a smartphone and pocket-sized Bluetooth On-board diagnostic (OBD) scanner. The Vehicle Appraisal app generates vehicle appraisal reports, reliability ratings, obd diagnostics, and fair market valuations within minutes. Launched in 2020, Chicago-based CarDr.com is backed by Red Fort Capital, a $1.2 billion private equity firm and S&P investment-grade finance company Parry Singh founded in 2003. To learn more, visit CarDr.com or call 1-800-932-1120.
Paramount Public Relations