Search availability of a Pre-Purchase Used Vehicle Inspection in your area:
Used Vehicle Inspections by CarDr.com are performed nationwide - using a rigorous 150+ Check Point Vehicle Inspection Process, guided by a patented Vehicle Inspection that integrates real time vehicle damage history, connects to the Vehicles On Board Diagnostics (OBD) to gather pending and upcoming OBD issues. We Inspect all vehicles - from Cars, Trucks, Semi's, RV's to Motorcycles.
Search Vehicle Inspection Coverage by Zip Code
Search Vehicle Inspection Coverage by City
Vehicle Inspection service by state - please select the state:
CarDr.com's Vehicle Inspection process is: a Comprehensive 4 Step Process
1) Vehicle damage history - live integration with CarFax for damage history of all vehicles we inspect
2) Comprehensive 150+ Checkpoint point Vehicle Inspection: Guided by CarDr.com's Patent Pending APP performed by a professional inspector - so attendtion to every detail is consitent
3) Exhaustive On Board Diagnostics (OBD) tests to determine current & unattended check engine error codes and other OBD indicated potential vehicle faults.
4) AI supervised vehicle inspection and peer inspection data comparison
The above 4 steps result in a Used Vehicle Inspection Report - that gives you the satisfaction of knowing the True Health of the Vehicle, to help you make the right decision on your new used vehicle.
CarDr.com Inc provides a state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) Supervised Used Vehicle Inspection - performed Nationwide. These Comprehensive Pre-Purchase Inspections of Used Cars are overseen by CarDr.com's AI and performed by trained auto inspectors - who use our CarDr.com Inspector App, ensuring a rigorous inspection.
During the Inspection the AI connects to the On Board Diagnostics (OBD) of the vehicle using our Inspector App and an Diagnostic Port Adapter. The AI reads every parameter from the car, from engine RPM to coolant temperature. The CarDr.com AI then presents you with Vehicle Inspection Report - based off the 4 steps below.
Our Vehicle Inspection Process
Everything starts with our Real-Time Order Assignment to our inspectors using our Inspector App, allowing customers to instantly track the status of their order. After order assignment, we follow our 4-step process:
1) Determine Car History: We run a CarFax damage report at the beginning of all inspections to identify past
problems. We take pride in our real-time data integration with CarFax to obtain damage history for every vehicle inspected.
2) Perform Physical Inspection: 500+ touch point inspection performed by a qualified inspector using the patent pending CarDr.com Inspector App
3) Read OBD Data: DTC/ML Error Codes + OBD data capture, during an idle or a driving test.
4) Peer Comparison: AI-based vehicle comparison to similar vehicles.
This process ensures our Used Car Inspection Reports are consistent and comprehensive, while also being delivered instantly.