Each Fisher used vehicle inspection is performed using a comprehensive patent pending Vehicle Inspection Mobile Application - so it is consistent and reliable, it reads the vehicles on board diagnostics (OBD) so it know all hidden engine codes, it is conducted by professional Fisher vehicle inspector and is supervised by an AI that is aware of the local Fisher - weather and terrain issues on the vehicle.[caption id="attachment_7415" align="aligncenter" width="1348"] CarDr.com Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection[/caption]
In one of the most comprehensive used vehicle inspections the world has seen yet. CarDr.com is pleased to announce a Four Step Vehicle Inspection process for vehicles in Champaign that starts with Vehicle history provided by CarFax, includes a 125 point vehicle inspection, On Board Diagnostics - that evaluate all Engine parameters & AI based Peer Ranking:
1) Determine Car's Damage History: For every vehicle inspection CarDr.com Inc runs a CarFax damage report, to identify reported damages.
It is our pleasure to share that CarFax and CarDr.com have established a real-time data integration.
For every VIN scanned by CarDr.com's Vehicle Inspection APP – it obtains a live CarFAX damage report at the time the vehicle is inspected.
2) Physical Vehicle Inspection: 120+ touch point vehicle inspection is performed by a qualified Champaign vehicle inspector - using the patent pending CarDr.com Inspector App - that is aware of the vehicle damage history provided by Carfax
Vehicle Physical Inspection Components:
-Idle & Driving Test
-On Board Diagnostic Test
3) Retrieve Vehicle On Board Diagnostics (OBD) The CarDr.com APP then reads the vehicle on board diagnostics from the car / vehicle’s scan port using a state of the art OBD adapter that integrates into CarDr.com’s Inpector APP. The App reads all DTC Codes, Check Engine Light codes and OBD monitors. In addition it captures live OBD data during - the idle or a driving test performed by the Champaign vehicle inspector.
4) Peer Comparison: CarDr.com’s AI then performs a vehicle comparison to similar vehicles in Champaign and nationwide - against all OBD /inspection data to peer rank the vehicle.
The comprehensive process above ensures that the CarDr.com’s Used Car Inspection Report is comprehensive and reliable to gauge the - true value and the true cost of ownership of the “new used vehicle”.
Compare our Vehicle Inspection Service to others:
The rating and score makes it easy to understand the inspection report - to allows you to make an informed decision on the potential purchase of your new used vehicle.
Car Inspection, Surgical precision
Our inspectors will get to most places in Champaign and Illinois to perform a comprehensive inspection from end to end.
Each inspection uses our comprehensive Inspector App based Inspection process.
The inspection starting with the automobile's history, using a trained inspector, comprehensive inspection process, an active driving test that records car's OBD data - ensures that what we get you an Inspection Report that covers every significant detail of the vehicle. So you can make an informed decision and use it for optimal negotiation leverage with the seller.
Our Vehicle Inspectors in Champaign are fully versed in all brands of vehicles including - Ford, Chevrolet, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, Dodge, Nissan, Pontiac, GMC, Mazda, Subaru, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Ram, Bentley, Cadillac, Hummer, Kia, Volvo,Acura, Hino, Mercedes, MINI, Mitsubishi, Chevy, Chrysler, Fiat, FreightLiner, Maserati, Ferrari, Forest River, International, Peterbilt, Airstream, Fleetwood, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kenworth, Lincoln, Mack, MINI Cooper, Porche, Roadtrek, Saturn, 1934 Mercedes Benz 500 Replica,Aston Martin,Austin,Big Bear, Chopper, Bobcat, Buick, C30, Carado, Caterpillar, Coachman, Cobalt, Dala Car Hauler, Datsun, Dodge Mercedes, Ford Raptor, Georgetown, Gulf Stream, Heritage, Holiday, Holiday Rambler, Jayco, Keystone, Lamborghini, Malibu, Manitowoc, Mercury, Monico, Packard, Pleasureway, Plymouth, Prevost, Prius, Range Rover, Redwood, Robalo, SAAB, Scion, Soutwind, Sterling Truck, Sunbeam, Suzuki, Tesla, Thor, Tiffin, Triumph, Winnebago, Winner and most others.
1. Used Car Inspection in Champaign: Standard, Classic, Exotic & Electric Car's
2. Used Semi & Commercial Truck Inspection in Champaign
3. Used RV & Motorcycle Inspection is Champaign
All types of vehicle inspections available in Champaign, Illinois
Fisher Local Coordination Office is at : 1415 W 22nd St, Oak Brook